Zinc Oxide; Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Oil; Cera Alba (Beeswax); Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Coconut Flavor; Polyhydroxystearic Acid; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter; Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil; Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter; Tocopherols; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) oil
PROBLEM: Even on cloudy days the sun can damage your lips, drying them out and sometimes causing them to burn. So it’s important to keep them protected. But be careful when choosing your sun-protecting lip balm. Many contain petroleum-based ingredients and/or chemicals. In fact, the most common sunscreens on the market contain chemical filters.
SOLUTION: Our Natural Sunscreen Lip Balm (SPF 15) provides natural, effective UVA/UVB protection powered by Zinc Oxide, with no harmful chemicals. Made with ingredients derived from natural resources, it moisturizes and conditions to soften your lips and keep them looking fabulous.
•Apply to lips at least twice a day after you eat or brush your teeth.
•Always apply before going outside.
•When at the lake or pool, reapply every 80 minutes.
•Can be worn alone or under lip color.
• Natural, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Hydrates, protects and softens dry, chapped lips
• Safe, effective
• 100% natural Zinc Oxide
• Mega-moisturizing formula provides a soothing barrier to hydrate, nourish and protect.
• Formulated with rich emollients such as Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to moisturize, soothe and condition dry, chapped lips.
• Natural Beeswax offers a moisturizing, velvety texture.
• Coconut Oil and other natural flavors
• Offers all-weather protection, and one application offers up to 80 minutes’ water resistance.
• Tested for allergy
For sun protection, opt for a lip balm that has an indicated SPF 15 or higher to keep your lips smooth with longlasting moisturization. Lipsticks that are shiny or contain high gloss with little-to-no color are harmful to your lips because they can direct UV rays to the area.
A product’s SPF number indicates how well it protects against ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. If you’d normally get a sunburn in 10 minutes, an SPF 15 extends that by 15 times. So you could last 150 minutes before burning.
Norwex Makes Your Home a Safe Haven